The design and performance of safety footwear has evolved. Shoes that not only keep you safer, but reduce fatigue and keep the wearer energized have become a key driver for us. State-of-the-art footwear design, combined with high-tech materials and technologies, means that our new range of Walkline® 2.0 shoes look and feel like no other safety shoe you’ve worn before. Our new last designs offer an exceptional level of fit and comfort. New dynamic Walkline® 2.0 soles mean every step you take is light and energetic, yet cushioned and protected. Plus, you can add more protection features to make sure you stay extra safe and healthy in all work environments. All in footwear that looks stylish and feels great. Stay energized and safe no matter where you work with Walkline® 2.0.The seven characteristics of Walkline safety shoes:
- 1. Three-width systemNo two feet are alike. This also applies to a foot’swidth. Shoes should not be too wide, but also definitelynot too tight. This is why Walkline utilises the three-widthsystem. Thanks to the different widths in certain styles,these safety shoes always offer the perfect fit.
- 2. Natural lastMost safety shoes are based on a banana-shaped last thatforces feet into the wrong position. Walkline on the otherhand has a straight last, giving feet complete freedom tomove naturally.
- 3. Triple shock-absorption systemWalking around on hard surfaces all day can put anenormous strain on your joints. This is why Walkline isequipped with a triple shock-absorption system thatabsorbs shock while you walk. A smart combination of theTunnelsystem®, shank and mid-sole absorbs shock fromimpact, thus relieving the pressure on joints.
- 4. Locking of the footA traditional fastening pulls the top of the shoe tightlyagainst the instep. This prevents the foot from springing downward. Walkline uses a fastening system that pulls the shoe against the heelat an angle. The angle of the laces and the shape of theshoe enable the mid-foot to move more freely, and retainthe natural shock-absorbing property
- 5. Dynamic sole Walkline has a dynamic mid-sole and outsole with various densities. The soles are equipped with harder and softer components in the right places, creating a perfect balance between shock absorption, stability and support for the natural rolling movement of the foot.
- 6. Flexlines The flexlines in the sole precisely follow the foot’s natural flexing zones. This means that the sole gives in just the right places so that walking requires less energy. Feet stay fit, thus reducing the likelihood of accidents.
- 7. Anti-slip solesHard, soft, rough, smooth, even, uneven ... Not all surfaces are the same. Walkline offers soles that use different materials and treads for an optimal grip. The right sole for every surface.
- Blood circulation remains unrestricted and when combined witha superbly comfortable dual density sole unit, gives you thefeeling of walking on air.
- A simple click of the lace reel will enable you to achieve theperfect fit quickly and precisely. Just push the reel forwards andtake off your trainers in one quick movement.
- Triple shock absorbing system: Unique locking of the foot through fastening system that pulls the shoe against the heel at an angle
- Multi-density sole unit creates a perfect balance between shock absorption, stability and support
- Flexlines in the sole precisely follow the foot's natural flexing zones Soft premium full grain leather upper
- Anti-torsion stabiliser prevents foot twisting
- QuattroTech quadruple density TPU/PU sole
- Composite perforation resistant midsole to 1100 N
- Cool Comfort lining
- ESD rated
- Made in Netherlands
- EN ISO 20345:2011 S1P HI CI SRC, BS EN 61340-4-3:2002 Class 1, 2, 3